[ALAC] "Policy" t4ravel slots for Panama

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:25:30 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

I am  happy with the proposal you have made, you can work with the RALO
Chairs to identify deserving candidates across the Regions. I would
prioritize those that qualify (actively involved in various PDP's and
working groups preferably those that support ALACs mission in a way and
haven't attended an ICANN meeting (preferably policy) in the recent past.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277