[ALAC] Methodology for selecting NomCom delegates

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Mon Jul 30 08:20:53 UTC 2018

I find all this complicated and may lead to embarrassing situation.
For the 2 proposed options, the YESs should be double the NOs. What about if we never reach that? Shall we continue voting?

What was done so far is accepting the Regional recommendations except in cases where there is objections (very few happened).
This time, there were 2 particular cases and the ALAC met in Panama to discuss them.
I propose to put for the ALAC vote only these 2 cases and do it with simple majority.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114