[ALAC] Working Groups

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Jan 19 21:27:33 UTC 2018

Great to have Jonathan joining

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 1/19/18, 18:40, "ALAC on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    You will recall that we decided to have mailing lists to replace the
    defunct New gTLD and Registration Services WGs, and to expand the
    ICANN Evolution WG to include all policy matters. To the extent that
    telecomnferences or webinars are required, they would be held under
    the auspices of the renamed ICANN Evolution Group.

    Each mailing list will also need someone to oversee it.

    I am glad to announce that Jonathan Zuck, who recently joined
    At-Large (having been a long time member of the GNSO Business
    Consituency, but has had a life-change and is now leading a
    non-profit) has volunteered to co-lead the WG and lead the New gTLD
    mailing list.

    Jonathan has been a major contributor to many ICANN efforts over the
    years and I am delighted that he has volunteered to take up these roles.