[ALAC] Working Groups

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 19 18:02:54 UTC 2018

You will recall that we decided to have mailing lists to replace the
defunct New gTLD and Registration Services WGs, and to expand the
ICANN Evolution WG to include all policy matters. To the extent that
telecomnferences or webinars are required, they would be held under
the auspices of the renamed ICANN Evolution Group.

Each mailing list will also need someone to oversee it.

I am glad to announce that Jonathan Zuck, who recently joined
At-Large (having been a long time member of the GNSO Business
Consituency, but has had a life-change and is now leading a
non-profit) has volunteered to co-lead the WG and lead the New gTLD
mailing list.

Jonathan has been a major contributor to many ICANN efforts over the
years and I am delighted that he has volunteered to take up these roles.