[ALAC] Suggested revision of At-Large Policy Development template

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:33:12 UTC 2018

I think there is room for having personal comments remaining at the bottom
of the wiki page, but drafts of the statement should be able to be inserted
as they develop. It might mean teaching penholders how to create these
boxes for new drafts or asking the new policy support staff person to
create one for them.