[ALAC] Fwd: Re: SADAG Public Comment

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 6 04:27:59 UTC 2017

I asked Olivier to look at whether we needed to
comment on a recent study on DNS abuse
(commissioned by the CCT-RT). His report followed
and is an excellent example of what we should be
doing to evaluate whether ALAC action is
required. See https://community.icann.org/x/bRUhB.

In this case, Olivier is recommending no comment, a recommendation I support.

Alan