[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Provides Update on Review of the Community Priority Evaluation Process

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 7 03:43:49 UTC 2017

Thanks Leon,

I must add that one of my points was that *IF*
this matter is really important, it is
problematic that so few people are participating in the PDP.

Perhaps we need a tickler system whereby when a
particular narrow subject is die to be on the
agenda of a group with wider interests,
particular people are notified to attend.

Alan