[ALAC] ALAC Public Comments

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:15:48 UTC 2017

Not only
that
 but
the
ICANN Board, as part of its priorities,
*"...has recently taken a decision that all future Board resolutions will
not only be supported by a clear rationale but will also contain an
analysis of how each resolution aligns with ICANN**'s Mission.*
*"*​

They intend to as ask  SOs, ACs, and CCWGs to* "...include a similar
analysis in recommendations, policies, and advice submitted to the Board
for consideration."*

​-ed​