[ALAC] ORG Report to the Board

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Oct 14 07:38:02 UTC 2017

On 14/10/2017 00:56, Rinalia Abdul Rahim wrote:
> Have a look at page 52 onwards for a history of stakeholder engagement
> in the development of the new gTLD program.  Fascinating stuff.

I mus admit that I started reading this section with quite some
suspicion. History is often biased. However, I was pleasantly surprised
about the quality of the history. Kudos to the people who have put it
together. The only caveat I have is the prominence of the GAC & SSAC
advice, with ALAC being somehow considered second place. That might not
be the fault of the reporters, but of the history itself.
Kindest regards,

Olivier