[ALAC] ALAC Statement on Reserve Fund

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:35:13 UTC 2017

I agree that there needs to be more transparency with regards to the
proposed use of the reserve fund.

If we were going to add a particular purpose for additional funds to help
ICANN do their work,  I would recommend some of the high priority or
prerequisite recommendations of the CCTRT report - especially those that
suggest support for outreach and the new gtld application process for the
Global South.

Maureen