[ALAC] Fw: Interesting article about parked domains

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon May 22 21:05:29 UTC 2017

Totally agree Carlton. From my side I will talk with the organizing interviews staff to keep an eye on Alan, just for the safety of the process.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.
HAPPY 2017!

From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, May 22, 2017 at 3:35 PM
To: Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org>
Subject: Re: [ALAC] Fw: Interesting article about parked domains

Ah yes, and so it should!

Like I say, Alan is simply the best researcher we have...and IMHO, the most significant portion of the institutional memory ala ICANN in the At-Large.

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround