[ALAC] Issue related to the Appointment of Directors by Empowered Community

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:02:28 UTC 2017

Hello Alan,

I see your intent which I somewhat also agree with. However I also think we
need to one way or the other observe relevant section of the bylaw that
clearly indicates that EC members acts as directed by their appointing
SO/AC.

While I don't think a consensus call will take much time nor will imply
what you've said, I very much understand what you are trying to communicate
and can live with such wording that you've proposed so long as it's
indicated in our rop that no such action of the EC is done without a prior
notice to ALAC.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos