[ALAC] Proposed Renewal of .NET Registry Agreement

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon May 8 05:52:27 UTC 2017

Ah... Ok.  By "we:, you have to mean the lawyers we have on the ALAC and
within At-Large who may also have ploughed through 133 pages of the actual
agreement, but with a lot more understanding than I had.  But noone got
back to us, I'm afraid. Bastiaan may have gotten more out of it, but I made
the call.

I was only looking for anything that might have been of interest to
end-users who don't really have any say about how much a gtld is going to
cost them. Is commenting on a document that  ICANN's million dollar lawyers
have developed, really going to make any difference?