[ALAC] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders] Informed and Active Domain Name Registrants are Essential for a Secure and Stable DNS - ICANN by Akram Atallah

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 22 17:07:18 UTC 2017

Seun, what do you mean by suggesting that "this
started off with the significant registrant base
within ICANN (At-Large/NCSG)"?

I do agree that in the past, there have been
regular suggestions that At-Large take on the
responsibility of helping registrants and I too
am glad that such an unrealistic approach is no longer on the tabble.

Alan