[ALAC] INVITATION TO BE OUR SPECIAL GUESTS AT THE ICANN INFORMATION BOOTH

Aziz Hilali hilaliaziz at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 21 01:06:39 UTC 2017

Dear Vanda,
AFRALO asked ICANN to put at its disposal a stand whose aim is to make the exhibition of the 46 African ALSes who will be present in Jboug. This will allow their representatives to meet together and to meet the community of ICANN. This will give them also the opportunity to showcase their local activities. We have many requests from our ALS's representatives to take in charge the animation of the booth and we try to make a balanced distribution among them.In consultation with AFRALO colleagues, we will be able to offer you two slots on the booth schedule to make activities of DNS Women. We will try also announce the schedule of these slots at our different AFRALO activities so that the African women (There will be 8) can join you at the booth during these slots. We will also try according to the different activities above how we can find a moment to give you the floor to talk about the DNS Women.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best Regards
Aziz