[ALAC] INVITATION TO BE OUR SPECIAL GUESTS AT THE ICANN INFORMATION BOOTH

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Jun 15 20:35:53 UTC 2017

I Tijani. I understood putting my name at the table Alan circulated is for AFRALO booth. Is it correct?

I intend to dedicate most of my time out of CCWG that I am part of in that booth to guarantee I will have a chance to talk with all African Women since we will not have DNS WOMEN Event and I need to share with those women the DNS WOMEN Entrepreneur Project.
Let me also ask if I can take DNS WOMEN Banner with be and cute in one side of the AfRalo booth to attract all African Women to show up there?
Appreciate your feedback.
Lots of kisses
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados