[ALAC] ALAC Accountability

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Jan 31 18:05:09 UTC 2017

Hello ALAC,

Kindly note that the wiki workspace for the ALAC Response to the SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Questions regarding SO/AC Accountability has been created: https://community.icann.org/x/sZHRAw.

Thank you,
Ariel

On 1/26/17, 8:37 PM, "alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of Alan Greenberg" <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

    As you are aware, the CCWG- Accountability WS2 subgroup on SO/AC
    Accountability is tasked with (among other things) evaluating the
    accountability and transparency of ICANN SOs and ACs.

    In the interest of transparency, I note that Cheryl Langdon-Orr is a
    Co-Rapporteur of the group and I, Avri Doria, Christopher Wilkinson,
    Sebastien Bachollet, Seun Ojedeji and Sivasubramanian Muthusamy are
    members (some more active than others).

    In carrying out its task, the groups has posed a number of questions
    to each AC/SO. I have attempted to draft a reply that covers At-Large
    (ALAC plus RALOs). A copy of the the draft is attached.

    I ask all ALAC Members and RALO leaders to review this draft and feed
    any comments back to me (in Word version or just e-mail referencing
    line numbers will be fine). I am also asking staff to post this on a
    wiki page so that the wiki can be used for comments. The intent is
    that we can formalize this well before Copenhagen.