[ALAC] Replacement Electors

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Feb 13 12:32:21 UTC 2017

Alan,  Holly, Carlton

>From my understanding NOMCOM always select a second name for selected position, not disclosed, but in case person resigns, get sick , whatever, the second choice will be there to take the place. Person must agree to serve just one year in this case, or just agree to serve, but we must ask NOMCOM,  in my opinion.

 All cases I remember we have selected person for board seat, but can be used for other ACs and SOs.

I am with Calrton that the idea of have a NOMCOM appointee is exactly to have a non Ralo’s representative. If we substitute one NOMCOM member by another elected by the Ralo, the whole meaning of NOMCOM appointee is lost.

Kisses

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004