[ALAC] Fwd: NomCom selection of ALAC Members

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 6 00:53:51 UTC 2017

Thanks Ricardo,

There is no requirement for ALAC Members to come from different
countries. LACRALO does have a rule in its current procedures that
require that a RALO appointed member not be from the same country as
a sitting ALAC member.

If there were such a rule, NARALO would be in big trouble!  ;-)

You are correct that we do not want to the list of requirements to be
unreasonable, but it is important to make sure that we do specify what we need.

Alan