[ALAC] Fwd: NomCom selection of ALAC Members

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:37:04 UTC 2017

Good day Alan,
other than the regions to be selected and the starting times I don't see
much to add. Most of the additional hours are mentioned as the hours needed
to represent ALAC in the different Working Groups (maybe it is worth
mentioning an additional 5-8 hours each).
I am not sure if we can have two ALAC members from the same country. When I
was elected there was another Venezuelan as ALAC member, but his term will
end before mine begin.

Finally, I am not aware if we have enough candidates to choose. Adding
requisites will not even make that easier.

Best

Ricardo Holmquist