[ALAC] RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 15 00:16:13 UTC 2017

I am not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but I was recently
named as the Interim Chair of the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team. Whether or
not I will continue will be decided during a face-to-face meeting at
the beginning of October.

I do not expect the workload from this to be particularly onerous and
should be less than that associated with the CCWG-Accountability Work
Steam 2 groups that I have been active in, and which are rapidly
ramping down now.

There may, of course be the occasional conflict during ICANN
meetings, but that is nothing unusual.