[ALAC] [Soac-leaders-icann59] Cross Community Topic Submission Form

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 6 22:46:54 UTC 2017

Sorry - teaching gets in the way of some things

My vote (sorry for lateness) would be on the Competition, Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice report.  I realise that is part of a larger issue on new gTLDs and if/when there will be another round and what has to happen beforehand - so maybe subsequent procedures as well?

Holly