[ALAC] Cross Community Topic Submission Form

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 13 19:11:15 UTC 2017

Today is the deadline for submission of High Interest Tpics.

We have had two suggestions.

1. EPSRP and resolution of the ccNSO/SSAC
difference of opinion: We have had 2 comments
that this may not be a topic of universal
interest and that it may not be relevant by June.
We have not had anyone volunteer to organize the
session including getting buy-ib and speakers
from the two groups in question. So we will not submit this topic.

2. CCT-RT Report: Suggested by Heidi with no
other support and no volunteers to organize. So we will not submit this topic.

Alan