[ALAC] [ccnso-council] Fundamental bylaws revisions for public comment

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Tue Apr 4 11:59:49 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot, Maureen - that is very helpful.

So I guess it boils down to the:

> Why is it important? Well, it’s important for the reason that this is the first time that the Empowered Community powers need to be exercised.

Which would indeed suggest it is important that ALAC too submits a response.

(With regard to the content of proposed change I see my earlier suspicions confirmed by the ‘this proposed change is quite routine, beneficial and appears to be proposed for good reason’)