[ALAC] Self Nomination and EOI to serve as the 2016-17 ALAC Liaison to the GNSO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:45:46 UTC 2016

Please note and record my self Nomination for this pivotal role to the
ALAC.  It is a role I have held for 6 months previously, and would very
much appreciate the opportunity to return to this important work as a
representative of ALAC and the Interests of the At-Large Community.

My EOI  with some background information for the Selection Committees
consideration is attached and my be published.

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>