[ALAC] 2016-2018 ALAC Leadership Team

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:24:13 UTC 2016

Thanks Cheryl

Your POV always so wise. I also took into account the positions that we
have. I admire the work of Holly on Whois issues, among others leaderships.
Think that I miss the presence in VC position as a reflecting of our
internal gender balance.

Congratulations again to my great colleagues and my exemplar mate regional,
Leon.

Regards