[ALAC] ICANN57: A Real-Life Audio-Video Disaster Recovery Story - ICANN Blog by Ash Ragan

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:51:25 UTC 2016

Yep..we see them everyday at the ICANN meetings and even though we thank
them for their support of the equipment and other services they provide, it
is only a small acknowledgement of how much these guys really do during our
sessions.

We all know how much these guys already do for us during the ICANN meetings
but this story about the aftermath of the fire really highlights through
one experience just how amazing and dedicated the ICANN technical team is
across all areas of their work. Thank you to Ash for bringing to our
attention and acknowledging what people other than policy makers in ICANN
do to help bring ICANN to the masses.