[ALAC] Fwd: Rights Protection Mechanisms in all gTLDs. Outreach Letter

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:52:19 UTC 2016

BTW, RPMs are under consideration in the CCT RT as part of our
consideration on consumer trust and consumer confidence in the DNS. It is
being handled at ground level in the Safeguards Subteam; one of my
assignments.

Recall Evan, Hong, a few others and myself fought a lonely fight for
adoption and treatment of so-called local marks; the ones that mean
something to us at the edge of empire but which nobody Up So was bound to
respect. We got snowed.

So while y'all at it, I would dearly love to get some feedback - for input
to the CCT RT - on what y'all think is/might be missing from all the RPMs
articulated.  That is to say, substantially and procedurally.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799