[ALAC] IMPORTANT: NomCom Delegates

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:58:01 UTC 2016

I did a little wordle of the answers to Q8. Actually quite helpful in
identifying engendered group think!

I'm curious. See the individual 360 Reviews and the responses for Q9. I'm
presuming the comments are open to all members and each line as reported
represents an individual comment, attributable to 1 and only one member?

If my presumptions are correct, Hmmmm....the courage of their convictions
perhaps?

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799