[ALAC] The Ten Worst Top Level Domains

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:02:24 UTC 2016

Very interesting questions and comments. I can tell you similar
questions/comments/concerns have already been raised in CCT RT sessions.

Kaili and I endeavour to note these concerns and as apropriate, bring them
to the RT. We invite your continued engagement.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799