[ALAC] ALS Criteria and Expectations

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:10:58 UTC 2016

Hi Evan

As my ALS is an incorporated society I have to provide an annual report for
my members (and our Ministry of Justice or they strike us off the
register.) I must admit that adding information about At-Large activities
and our involvement certainly adds more colour and interest than if I was
relying on the same old same old on our little island and didnt have a
story to tell. It goes on our website so At-Large is also notified. Task
done to cover a range of stakeholder expectations. No big deal. On with
everything else we're involved in. ☺

Regards
Maureen