[ALAC] Request for a snapshot view on next round new gTLD program outlook from the ALAC for the ICANN Board

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jun 13 21:11:26 UTC 2016

Hi Rinalia.
I understood we are still debating it under the GNSO-newgTLD-WG, where an important number of At Large members are also participating.   I believe WG was create to answer those questions.. we are in the middle of this process with weekly calls.. guess we can not go faster than that.

Besides, in this region(LAC) users here are still facing a lack of choice in this round we need to fix... (will send to you an email about it separately since I already shared it with ALT)