[ALAC] IMPORTANT: Candidates for CSC

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 4 08:18:41 UTC 2016

As discussed in Helsinki, we will be issuing a call for candidates
for the CSC Liaison today or tomorrow. The qualifications are below.
There are not many people in At-Large who will satisfy these
requirements, and we will only have a few days to collect Expressions
of Interest, so we will all have to be pro-active, reach out to
prospective applicants and encourage them to apply. We are looking
for people with knowledge of gTLD or ccTLD registries an/or specific
understanding of the functions that IANA provides.

The workload will not be heavy, but it will be very important to
attend the monthly calls.

Please start thinking about who we should encourage to apply. The
deadline for application will be 14 July.

Alan