[ALAC] Public Comment on Registration Proxy Service for gTLDs Operated by XYZ.COM LLC

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jan 11 20:43:46 UTC 2016

Hi Kaili

 Brazil’s solution was not to forbidden foreign registrar to sell here,  but there is a high tax payment to buy from foreign registrars. Even so ,there are just 2 registrars here that are effectivelly operating as registrar..
 This made this country a paradise not for any registrar, local or foreign , but for  local ccTLD. Around 90% still under .br
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil