[ALAC] Short ICANN57 Mobile App Survey

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:41:20 UTC 2016

+1 to Evan, I personally lost interest once I figured it was not a one time
app. I appreciated the AtLarge calender and that is what I use mostly. I
also use to import a few non-ALAC ones from the main ICANN events calendar,
unfortunately that has gone to shed recently (which I also do not dig).

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos