[ALAC] Visa information for Hyderabad

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:06:53 UTC 2016

Dear Holly

In link below find details to fill aplication form online:

https://meetings.icann.org/en/hyderabad57/visa-application-guide-india

Specifically related you request:

REFERENCE:

India:
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003
91 11 24301432 <91-11-24301432>

Personal Reference:
This can be your neighbor, employer, or colleague. The reference cannot be
a close relative/spouse/or someone living with you under the same roof.

Glad to help