[ALAC] Visa information for Hyderabad

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 29 23:33:04 UTC 2016

Folks

For those who have successfully completed an application form ,three questions

The form asks for ‘reference name’ in both India and in your own country.  what do they mean?

I assume that, for India, I can simply put ICANN and the address and phone of the convention centre.  But what do they mean about ’Reference’ - partner/next of kin???

Next - do you have to provide both a soft and hard copy of a photo with the application?

In the list of items they need, they  list accommodation details.  Does anyone have them yet and, if not, what information did you provide.

(I have received both the ICANN and Indian letters, so want to get my application in soon)

Thanks in advance for any and all information

Holly