[ALAC] Technology Task Force Newsletter

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Oct 12 04:19:28 UTC 2015

HI ALAC Members,

We held back on distributing the electronic version fo the newsletter as we had
hoped to add the ICANN App to it but we never did get this information from
ICANN. Thanks to Eduardo for the Spanish translation.  We welcome anyone in
AFRALO or EURALO who would like to create a French translation for future
editions of the newsletter

See you all in Dublin.  I leave tomorrow for Dublin for the LTP

Cheers!!
Judith Hellerstein
Co- Chair Technology Task Force

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide