[ALAC] ACTION: Endorsements: Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team

tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Nov 18 11:48:34 UTC 2015

Alan and all,

I'm sorry, I'm in a big event and have a few time to cosult my mail box.

I agree with Alan proposal.
I don't feel comfortable with endorsing those who didn't ask for our support.

Tijani

Le 18 nov. 2015 à 00:58, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> a écrit :

There is no formal rule against endorsing candidates who did not identify ALAC in the application. However, I see little merit in evaluating all 72 applications, and for the reasons that Cheryl, outlines, I do not think it proper for us to unilaterally "adopt" a candidate.

If you know of someone who you think we should consider, please let me know and I will contact them privately.