[ALAC] ACTION: Endorsements: Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Tue Nov 17 07:39:46 UTC 2015

Thanks Alan for putting the proposal together,
I support your proposal.
It is important that we embarque in this choice both ALAC and the Ralos.

However, can we have this group set-up for one year and to be in charge of
all the endorsements during that year?

One question: Can we support people even if they didn¹t ask for ALAC
endorsement?

All the best

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>