[ALAC] Resignation of the ALAC Liaison to the GNSO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:15:13 UTC 2015

And just FYI  I trust it should go without saying, but here it is *for the
record*  Olivier has my absolute and continuing support in this, and my
deepest thanks for being able to step up at such an important time in the
GNSO Council year...  I trust that ALAC will be able to quickly confirm
this so I can brief him for the upcoming March GNSO Council Meeting Agenda.

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>