[ALAC] Feedback on the new ALAC-Board meeting format

Rafid Fatani rafid.fatani at accesspartnership.com
Tue Jun 23 19:58:30 UTC 2015

I agree with what’s been raised, and I would include - if we are going to have a round circle setting, it should be open to ANYONE from the ALAC and not just limited to the ALT + 'who ever they choose to invite’. Not acceptable.

On a broader and more strategic perspective, I also feel the meeting was another “ALAC looking fo more money meeting” -  We should have more positive messages to the Board.

Raf