[ALAC] Feedback on the new ALAC-Board meeting format

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 23 18:58:24 UTC 2015

I would appreciate thoughts on the new format that we tried today for
the ALAC-Board meeting.

I'll kick it off with my thoughts:

1. I thought that on the ALAC side, it was too much an "Alan Greenberg show".

2. There was a question/comment by Sebastien that I did not take
because the planned intent was to have onlyl the people at the table
participate. In light of 1, I am not sure this was appropriate.

3. At one point we contemplated having a timer. In light of a few of
the interventions, I am inclined to do so next time.