[ALAC] URGENT: ALAC Review of Sensitive TLDs and necessary PICs

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:07:09 UTC 2015

I am fine with the assessments.

-ed

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:17 AM, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
wrote:

> As you will all remember, in LA, we issued advice to the Board regarding
> the highly regulated and sensitive TLD for which the GAC had requested
> specific safeguards.
>
> To date, that advice has neither been accepted or rejected and is still
> the subject of discussion.
>
> I have summarized the overall story and have provided the assessment that
> I, Evan and Olivier have made of the TLD in question.
>
> The board interaction with the ALAC on this issue has been revolutionary
> (and will also be raised in the ALAC Board meeting in BA).
>
> In Buenos Aires, this issue will be on the agenda and there will be a
> discussion with the GAC which will include this topic.
>
> Please review this document and the assessments that have been made, and
> be prepared to indicate whether you agree with the assessments, or to
> further discuss them.

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.