[ALAC] Final Review on New ALAC Outreach Document - Deadline 14 June

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Jun 12 17:04:17 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Thank you for your comments on the previous versions of the new ALAC outreach document.

Based on your comments, we are happy to show you the fourth, and final, version of the ALAC outreach document (see: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Outreach+and+Engagement+Document+Workspace).

In order to have the printed documents available at ICANN 53, we will need to send them to the printer on Monday, 15 June.

Please could you review the fourth version and comment only if you see an major errors. Please note your comments on the wiki page by Sunday, 14 June at 23:59 UTC.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>