[ALAC] Thoughts Requested on ICANN CEO Criteria

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 03:25:22 UTC 2015

*An additional, but key consideration in your discussions:  Think about the
stage of development of ICANN as an organization and the kind of CEO that
would be suited for that and the next stage.*

There are CEOs that are suitable for the start-up phase, growth and
expansion, consolidation and stabilization, etc.

The context of ICANN's stage of development and the desired next phase will
serve as a frame for the CEO criteria.

Best regards,

Rinalia