[ALAC] ACTION: Interpretation on CWG IANA Webinars

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 4 13:08:33 UTC 2015

The upcoming CWG IANA webinars will offer language interpretation
*IF* people sign up for it ahead of time.

Please make this VERY clear in any announcements to the community and
particularly to those parts of the community that have requested
language services.

We have made very loud noises about the lack of or inadequacy of
language services for the CWG and CCWG, and if they are not well used
now that we have some success, there will be little point in us
complaining next time.