[ALAC] ACTION: [IANA-issues] CCWG Comment for ALAC Approval posted

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 4 11:57:53 UTC 2015

Tijani, I am sure we can still revise it, but wewould have to move quickly.

Can you please be very specific as to the parts
that you feel do not reflect you position. As I
said, Olivier and I did go through the and did our best.

I await your reply.

ARIEL: Please defer initiating and vote until this is addressed.

Alan