[ALAC] CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP: At-Large ALS Criteria and Expectations Taskforce

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 26 15:57:28 UTC 2015

There have seen a number of message saying people
want to participate. That is GREAT.

However, note that the call explicitly asked for
the ALAC members from each region to identify the
person who will formally serve as the TF ALAC
Member from their region. Other ALAC Members are
welcome to participate as well, but we do need the formal Member.

Similarly, Regional Leadership should identify
the TWO people from their region who will serve as Members.

If all goes smoothly, the distinction between
Members and Participants will be non-existent.
But if we do have issues that require a formal
consensus call or vote, it will be carried out among Members.

Alan