[ALAC] Endorsement of candidates for the Consumer trust AoC Review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 4 03:50:18 UTC 2015

You will recall that at the last ALAC meeting, it was decided that
the five regional ALT members, possibly augmented by RALO
representatives (up to 1 per region) would recommend endorsements to the ALAC.

To date I have not had any regional leaders identify a person to
participate in the endorsement.

We are about to schedule the endorsement meeting for next week, so if
there is any interest in adding a regional rep, please let me know immediately.